4.10.40 Process for Actions.
(a) Any proceeding within the scope of these rules may be instituted in the St. Paul Island Juvenile Court by the filing of a complaint with the St. Paul Island Tribal Court Clerk. The complaint may only be filed by the Presenting Officer for the Aleut Community of St. Paul Island for violations under this title. The Presenting Officer shall serve a copy of the complaint on the juvenile offender and the juvenile’s parent(s), guardian(s), or custodian(s), in accordance with the Rules of Civil Procedure, ATC 2.20.60.
(b) The complaint shall contain:
(1) The name of the Tribe as the petitioner and the name(s) of the juvenile offender(s) as the respondent(s);
(2) A citation to the juvenile offense provision under Chapter 4.15 ATC which the minor is alleged to have violated;
(3) A statement regarding parental accountability under Chapter 4.15 ATC, if any;
(4) Name, age, address, and tribal enrollment verification of the minor;
(5) Name and address of the parent(s), guardian(s), or custodian(s) of the minor; and
(6) A plain and concise statement of the facts upon which the allegations are based, including the date, time, and location at which the alleged facts occurred.
(c) Upon the filing of a complaint, the Court Clerk shall schedule a family group conference in accordance with ATC 4.10.50, and shall issue a summons to the juvenile offender and the juvenile’s parent(s), guardian(s), or custodian(s), together with a copy of the complaint, directing the juvenile offender and the juvenile’s parent(s), guardian(s), or custodian(s) to attend the family group conference on the scheduled date.
(d) There shall be no filing fee for any complaint filed by the Presenting Officer on behalf of the Aleut Community of St. Paul Island under these rules. [Res. 2012-42; 2008 Code § 4.2.4]