Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

(a) Change of Name. The St. Paul Island Tribal Court shall have the authority to change the name of any person upon petition of such person or upon the petition of the parents of any minor. Any order issued by the Court for change of name shall be kept as a permanent record, and the parties shall be responsible for filing copies with the Tribal Government of St. Paul Island, the U.S. Social Services Administration, and the Bureau of Vital Statistics of the appropriate birth state. [2008 Code § 6.5.3]